We know there are great things happening in your library and we would love for you to share them with us. Please follow the guidelines below if you would you like to submit an article for the TxASLTalks blog:
- Articles should be between 500-800 words.
- Please include 1-2 images or graphics relevant to your article.
- Ensure your article addresses one of the following topics:
- Campus and Good news (Have you or your library been recognized? Have you been awarded a grant? Has an initiative been wildly successful?)
- Targeted Advocacy (what ideas do you have or have used successfully to advocate your library to specific stakeholders: legislators, board members, principals, parents, teachers, students?)
- Instructional/Programming ideas
- Collaboration ideas (think campus based or community based)
- Legislative information or updates
- If you don't see a nice fit for your article, submit anyway and we may find a place for it.
Once you submit your idea, one of the TxASLTalks editors will be in touch with you to inform you of the status of your post.
We look forward to seeing your ideas on our submission form.